Information we collect
Online Information Entities
Paradise Bootleggers LLC (“Paradise”) provides a service (“Tikicomber”) that collects community generated data.
Information you provide to Paradise Bootleggers LLC
When you sign up as a customer, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including personally identifiable information, (name, address, e-mail address) billing and other related information. We will use this information to provide services to you, and will not share this information with third parties without your consent, except to the extent necessary to process your requests (e.g., process a credit card for payment.)
Information about how you use our services
When you use Paradise, by subscribing to Tikicomber, a record of activities may be collected automatically as a result of your use of the service. You should be aware that the information may be collected, stored or archived by Paradise. Information about your interaction with Paradise is saved on our servers until you delete your account, or Paradise deletes your account.
The Paradise Website may send one or more cookies to your computer or other capable device accessing the service. When you return to your Tikicomber site, we may detect the presence of that cookie, and the information contained in it. We will not share this cookie information with anyone, and will use it solely to provide services to you.
Internet Log Information
When you access any Paradise Website or server-based services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit any Website. These logs may include information such as the nature and content of your Web request, your Internet Protocol address (and approximate geographic location), browser type and version, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. In the event of an actual or attempted unauthorized or malicious access to our Website or servers, we may use this information to conduct investigations and to protect the integrity of your information.
Communicating with Paradise Bootleggers LLC
When you send or receive email or other communications with us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services, to inform you about changes in our policies or pricing or service offerings or to fulfill or respond to requests you may initiate.
Links In and Out
Paradise does not collect information about the Website you came from when you were directed to us, or the Website you visit as a result of a link on our site.
Our use of the Information
When We Share
Paradise does not share your personal information with any other companies or individuals except for the following:
- We do not share your nonpublic information except to deliver services. If you share this data with third parties this is under your responsibility.
Leveraging information to improve our service
We may use information about how you have used our service in order to improve our service offering to our customers. While we will not share the your identifiable information about your usage proclivity, we may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of Users with demonstrated topics of interest.
How we protect your information
Paradise takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, including data that relates to your personally identifiable information. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Paradise employees, contractors and agents (including third party hosting platforms) who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Paradise services we provide you with access to your personal information, and provide you with the ability to correct or delete such data. You may also contact us at email@example.com to make requests regarding the correction of any data you may not be able to change without our assistance.
- You must be at least 21 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any images, graphics, photos, works of authorship, and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not create or submit unwanted forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to Paradise.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Paradise page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Paradise account by deleting the application(app). If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., the content you uploaded remains accessible by all other Paradise users).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Paradise is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Paradise reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Paradise's express consent).
- Paradise does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby agree for your Content to become part of the public domain and you give people the right to share, use, and even build upon the Content you’ve posted on Paradise.
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Paradise may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by Paradise ("Paradise Content"). Paradise Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Paradise, Paradise owns and retains all rights in the Paradise Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Paradise Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Paradise Content.
- The Paradise name and logo are trademarks of Paradise, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Paradise, except in accordance with our brand guidelines. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Paradise, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Paradise.
- Although it is Paradise's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Paradise reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Paradise, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Paradise will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is Paradise's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Paradise does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Paradise is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.